Juneteenth is an important day in history and a day of joyous celebration. In recent years, the celebration has become more visible as people commemorate the emancipation of enslaved African Americans in the United States. To mark the day, many people have created GIFs to celebrate the occasion. From funny to thoughtful, these GIFs capture the spirit of Juneteenth and the importance of the day in American history.
Viewers of the collection of Juneteenth GIFs will be able to connect with the day in a fun and meaningful way. The GIFs express the joy, pride, and resilience of the African American community, while also providing a creative outlet for people to explore their feelings about the day. By viewing the collection of GIFs, viewers can also gain an appreciation for the historical significance of the day and the fight for freedom and justice for African Americans.
Juneteenth GIF Collection
1. “Juneteenth: A Time to Celebrate Freedom” – https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/juneteenth
2. “Juneteenth Celebrations Around the US” – https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2020-06-19/juneteenth-celebrations-around-the-us
3. “Juneteenth Celebrations in Houston” – https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Juneteenth-celebrations-in-Houston-2020-15354819.php
4. “Juneteenth Celebrations Around the World” – https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/2020/06/17/368072/juneteenth-celebrations-around-the-world/
5. “Juneteenth Celebrations Take Place Virtually” – https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/juneteenth-celebrations-take-place-virtually-amid-covid-19-pandemic-n1230356
6. “Juneteenth Celebrations Across the Country” – https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/19/us/juneteenth-celebrations-2020-trnd/index.html
7. “Juneteenth: Celebrating Freedom” – https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/juneteenth-celebrating-freedom-180975630/
8. “Why Do We Celebrate Juneteenth?” – https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/2020/06/why-do-we-celebrate-juneteenth-black-history/
9. “Juneteenth: Celebrating Black Freedom” – https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/19/us/juneteenth-celebrating-black-freedom.htm